There are parts of us, beneath the day to day, that yearn to be expressed – parts we are proud of and parts we are too ashamed of, or embarrassed about, to look at; parts which we could be curious about, and which would benefit from being held rather than ‘fixed’. Let’s look at those together – lightheartedly.
I have learned a lot from (sometimes repeat) courses in Unconscious Relationships, Sugar: eating my feelings, Abandoning Myself, How Cunning is my Ego and Extreme Neediness. Your life might contain such courses as Advanced Workaholism, Pretending to Cope or Hiding Dyslexia.
I offer my own vulnerability, openness, understanding, humour and tenderness to fellow students of life for:
- one on one deep listening, connection, dialogue, inquiry, reflection and exploration.
- Small group deep listening, connection, dialogue, inquiry, reflection and exploration.
To listen is to lean in, softly.Mark Nepo
- Contact me for a free exploratory session of 30 minutes
- Single one hour session: £48
- Four sessions of one hour, weekly: £180
- A three-month ten session journey: £400
Join a small group to build community to practise deep listening, connection, dialogue, inquiry, reflection and exploration together: 4 one hour sessions with an option to continue: £100
Receive my newsletter directly to your inbox